v4.0 - Update 21 February 2022
NEW menu - No DECO Limits tables
Diving tables from different diving organizations.
Read the HELP file for more information about NDL
v3.1 - Update 20 February 2022
Small updates which doesn't affect calculations
v3.0 - Update 1 June 2021
Added new application "Dangerous marine animals".
- This collection is subdivided into different categories.
- A guide of treatment
v2.5 - Update 7 May 2021
1) In the application DIVING MATHS:
- Minimum Gas Emergency ascent; target depths were extended to 39m, minimum depth starts now at 12m.
- Weight of gas and Cylinder buoyancy were relocated to page 2 and withdrawn from the CONVERT application.
2) In the CONVERT application :
- A convert module was added ( F° to C° and C° to F° )
v2.4 - Update 5 May 2021
1) In the application DIVING MATHS, a second page is added
2) A new module is added, Best Tx Mix. This application calculates the best Trimix mix for a given depth, Pp02. Read the help file in that menu for more information.
v2.3 - Update 24 April 2021
In the application DIVING MATHS, a new tab is added.
- Cylinder Buoyancy
This application calculates weights of cylinders ( full and empty ) in fresh and salt waters.
It shows the negative and positive buoyancy results for a given cylinder.
v2.2 - Update 18 April 2021
Some modifications in layout were applied.
v2.1 - Update 22 MAR 2021
In the application DIVING MATHS, a new tab is included.
Calculating the weight of gas in a diving cylinder
There's several variables involved with working out these weights:
The 'wet' volume of the container
The pressure of the container
The gas volume
The temperature of the container
The gases we use
The 'weight' of the gas
The weight of gas in the cylinders
(4) For the easy of calculation, we applied a room temperature as a standard.